Tuesday, 22 December 2015

5/5 tasty tesco beautifully balanced frozen range

 I am a member of the Tesco Orchard community and received vouchers to try this product for free for the purpose of reviewing it. The opinions are completely my own based on my experience.


I am a member of the Tesco Orchard community and received vouchers to try Tesco Beautifully Balanced range for free for the purpose of reviewing it. The opinions are completely my own based on my experience. 

Frankly, I thought they were DELICIOUS. Usually I'm not a fan of ready meals - they're high in sugar, they never look appetising and they claim adding a pea means there's veg. Well, Tesco has brought out a range to challenge all of that. 

The South Indian Curry I tried was packed full of veg and all of them crisp - usually you end up with mushy veg if microwaved but I was really impressed by the texture. I particularlly like the ready to go packs of rice with lots of interesting veg and flavours - the lime, quinoa and edamine was my favourite. 
Pros
 -Easy, quick, fast on the go dinners
 -Healthy!!! 
-Ensure you get 1/2 portions of veg on the go
 -Tasty 
-Wide Range of options even for the fussiest of eaters.

 Cons
 -Not all supermarkets have the full range, might have to go hunting for your favourite.

 For someone like me, who is always on the go, concerned about the amount of calories in food AND trying to live a healthy lifestyle - I am so impressed by the Beautifully Balanced Range by Tesco - I just hope they continue to develope more for me to eat!!
 5/5 Would reccommend

No comments:

Post a Comment