Sunday 30 October 2011

Introduction


This is my studio at the minute, it is gloriously big and a bit empty - mainly because the thoughts in my head have all been photography and film based.




Plans for the studio: turn it into a forest.
 





 I love playing with ideas of artifice, and a ‘knowing’ artifice at that (the idea that you know something is false/enhanced/modified or specifically created in such a way to become believable and yet you can still be drawn in to a false sense of security). I’m hoping to shoot a few stop motion video pieces in relation to the fake forest.
 



In regards to the blog, I intend it to be a bit of a bookmark for images and sources that inspire me and my work, occasionally a bit of writing to update on my process in the studio and throughout my final year in art school.

No comments:

Post a Comment